Finance/Real Estate Analyst
About the organisation
At CBRE Global Investors people, technology and innovation drive the success of the business. The Digital & Technology department’s primary focus is to be an indispensable partner to the business, who delivers solutions to help the business achieve our 4P’s. Through technology and related business solutions we enable superior investment decisions for our internal clients, driving exceptional business performance. We strive to ensure stability of the systems and continuously look for innovative ways to grow and adapt to changing business needs.
About the position
You will be part of the Global Digital & Technology team based at Schiphol. In this position you initially will join the Global Anaplan SCRUM team that is responsible for creating and maintaining Real Estate asset and portfolio level forecasting models and Real Estate market research models and analytics.
Anaplan is used as our primary tool to support these models. With the team you are responsible for maintaining and enhancing models in Anaplan. You will be required to translate business requirements into model design and responsible for the timely delivery of new functionality according to the Agile SCRUM methodology. You will be interacting with business users and required to support them with their internal and external reporting processes.
The tasks of the model Finance/ Real Estate analyst are to:
- Participate in Agile SCRUM projects;
- Translate business requirements into model design;
- Implement model enhancements or new models and test end-user processes;
- Create/deliver correspondence, presentations, and other materials where applicable;
- Respond to business inquiries involving the models and related process questions;
- Develop customized queries and reports using complex table matrices;
- Work on complex model problems where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
On behalf of CBRE Global Investors we are looking for an Young professional with 1-3 years’ work experience that meets the following profile:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or Business, with an emphasis on Information Technology or Computer Science;
- Financial/ Real Estate industry experience is preferred;
- Experience with Agile/Scrum is preferred;
- Experience with financial analytics / modeling would be an advantage;
- Experience with Anaplan would be an advantage;
- Self-motivated, smart and quick to learn;
- Interest in, and focus on, customers and passionate about creating good user experiences;
- Strong analytical skills and well-developed judgment;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Pragmatic and solution-oriented attitude;
- Stress resistant, structured and accurate;
- Team player;
- Willingness to travel;
- Excellent oral and writing skills in English.
CBRE Global Investors offers excellent terms of employment. They are located in a high-end workplace at Schiphol WTC.
If you are interested in the role of Business Analyst Real Estate please sent me your resume. For questions you can contact me any time.