Technical Projectmanager - Noord-Holland
Your chance to work on stuff that matters; on high impact projects where good technical PM work is vital!
Our client Purple is not just a your average software company, they make innovative solutions which help companies to visualize their ‘story’ better. This ranges from customer experience centers to virtual studios and interactive displays. They do this by means of their software package called Hyro. Purple doesn’t just supply the software, but also helps the client set up and make optimal use of the creative solution. So they are a mix between a software company that supplies a standardized software product and a creative agency that advises its clients. It’s a very informal company with short lines and plenty of room for a laugh. There is a real work hard, play hard culture, so you better not miss the Friday afternoon drinks! The company has grown rapidly last years and currently consists of a group of 40 employees. They are currently working on opening an office in the U.S., where you will also be visiting regularly!
As a technical project manager your job is to quickly understand and solve problems as they arise. You’ll do everything you can to help the team work towards the common goal. You establish great work relations and ensure people are aligned and engaged. And, as a PM, you offer the much needed clarity and structure. Internally but even more important, externally with the international 3rd party suppliers in order to deliver the global solutions.
For Purple, project management is about understanding and enjoying how you can get a group of people across the finish line. And of course you’ll be the one to keep track of the timelines and budget.
Collaboration is key: you’ll work closely with all Purple disciplines, while being in touch with client contacts, and overseeing technical external suppliers. Traveling and working in multiple time zones is part of the job.
First of all you are: Decisive. Goal getter. Genuine communicator. Dependable team player. Besides that you have:
- 5+ Years relevant work experience (in the creative / tech industry or in a similar role).
- Experience in delivering multi-million euro projects with multiple 3rd party suppliers in an international environment.
- Deep experience in applying Prince II or similar project methods in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience in working with ICT dependent solutions, in particular with regards to network and server technologies.
- Experience in working with AV technologies.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken (Dutch is a big plus but not required).
- Flexible and accommodating to different time zones.
- Full-time available; 40hrs work week.
- Great planning and organization skill – you know how to get from A to B.
- Self steering capacity – you love to act instead of just talk.
- Energetic and lively communicator – you can move people to action.
- High sense of responsibility – you take pride in what you deliver and don’t wait for others to tell you what to do.
Working as a Technical Projectmanager within Purple, means working in a crucial role in an ambitious, fast-growing and purpose-driven company. Besides that you’ll get:
- A good salary between €3500-€5500 (depends on experience).
- Profit sharing and potential dividends.
- Great secondary employment conditions.
- Awesome colleagues.
- A chance to work on stuff that matters; on high impact projects where good technical PM work is vital.
- The freedom to decide when, where, and how you work.
- A chance to work with big, international clients.
- Working at a super cool office, click here to see it yourself!
nterested in this position? Then I look forward to your application! If you would like more information about this position, please send me an e-mail or a message via Whatsapp and I will contact you!