Team Lead PMO&Delivery - Noord-Holland
Working as a Teamlead PMO in an organization that creates memorable and impactful digital experiences that helps their customers stand out!
At Purple they are passionate about telling stories that reach, move, capture and touch people. They help their clients discover the power of telling stories across various immersive channels.
They’ve helped their partners to harness powerful technologies that bring ideas and product launches to life. At the heart of their approach is their own platform: Hyro. It’s a unique software tool that’s easy to operate, but powerful enough to use in any situation. With Hyro they can tell the story of their clients using any hardware imaginable; from immersive experience rooms to a mobile brand experience center – or any other screen. They work for big names, such as Microsoft, SAP, Interpolis and Honeywell.
To achieve this, Purple employs 45 people. Purple is actually a full-service software house: the Hyro Storytelling Software is the focus, but most customers are first served with a strategic story concept and a technical realization plan, while the Purple design team helps to produce the first visuals. From software developers and product developers, to project managers and a commercial business development team, and even a 2D and 3D studio.
In a growing company organized the way they are, the traditional employer-employee relationship is more like a partnership. We spend a lot of our time working. And we all expect something different from work. Think about what you want, need or desire from your future workplace. Purple wants to make sure there’s a match from both sides!
Your job is to quickly understand and solve problems as they arise. You’ll do everything you can to help the team work towards the common goal. You establish great work relations and ensure people are aligned and engaged. And, as a Team Lead, you offer the much needed clarity and structure.
As Team Lead you know how to support the Project- and Delivery managers in their role but also in the processes in such a way that quality is guaranteed. It’s your responsibility to know what is going on within Purple. You easily see what the priorities are within the projects and how to coordinate this between teams.
For Purple, project management is about understanding and enjoying how you can get a group of people across the finish line. And of course you’ll be the one to keep track of the timelines and budget.
Collaboration is key: you’ll work closely with all Purple disciplines, while being in touch with client contacts, and overseeing external suppliers. Traveling and working in multiple time zones is part of the job.
Besides: Decisive. Goal getter. Genuine communicator. Dependable team player.
- 10+ Years relevant work experience (preferably in the AV industry but in the creative / tech industry will suffice).
- Experience in delivering multi-million euro projects with multiple 3rd party suppliers in an international environment.
- Deep experience in applying project methods in multi-disciplinary teams.
- University (of applied science) degree.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken (Dutch is a big plus but not required).
- Business management affluence.
- Flexible and accommodating to different time zones.
- Full-time available.
- Great planning and organization skill – you know how to get from A to B.
- Self steering capacity – you love to act instead of just talk.
- Energetic and lively communicator – you can move people to action.
- High sense of responsibility – you take pride in what you deliver and don’t wait for others to tell you what to do.
As a Team Lead PMO&Delivery within Purple, you’ll get a crucial role in an ambitious, purpose-driven company. It’s achance to work on ideas that matter; high impact projects. Besides that you’ll get:
- A competitive salary between €4500 – €7500, depending on your work experience.
- Annual bonus on the basis of your performance and the company results.
- A solid pension plan.
- 24 Holidays + 1 Purple Public Holiday.
- The freedom to decide when, where and how you work.
- A chance to work with international clients.
- Travel allowance / Public transport card.
- Work from home compensation.
- Phone subscription compensation.
- Awesome company events (including yearly Summer and Ski trip).
If you are interested in the vacancy, I look forward to your receive your CV! If you have any questions, you can contact me by mail, WhatsApp or phone.