(Sr.) Manager - Noord-Holland
Be a part of challenging projects with risk related challenges and regulations in the financial industry!
Our client is a consultancy firm specialized in Regulatory Change. Their Consultants support and assist in understanding, structuring and implementing (new) laws and regulations, which, due to their inherent complexity, effect all aspects of the organization. Our client is a company with an open culture where everyone can be themselves, where there is room for relaxation and fun and where work and private life are in balance. If you love strategy, change management and the financial industry then working at this company will be the perfect next step for you.
As a Manager you will become a member of a dynamic, ambitious, fun and result driven team of experienced consultants. You will work in teams or independently on different consulting projects with risk related challenges and/or regulations in the financial industry. You are a solid sparring partner to clients’ executive teams and the board of directors.
What you’ll do:
- Make an impact, be influential, and deliver a distinct value proposition with sustainable solutions;
- Be a trusted manager and change consultant to clients and colleagues;
- Set the strategy and roadmap to design fit for purpose solutions, set up an action plan, deliver and implement the solutions;
- Identify regulations, assess requirements and determine the business impact for clients;
- Coach and guide (junior) consultants;
- Contribute to the growth of the company;
- Spot new business opportunities and introduce the company to new clients.
- Graduated with a academic degree;
- GARP FRM Certified or similar;
- You have at least 10 years of relevant work experience. Experience within consultancy is a must have;
- You have financial industry experience and experience within large financial institutions;
- You have experience with Risk Management;
- In-depth knowledge of the main regulations: Basel III/IV, Solvency, IFRS9, IFRS17 and/or MiFID;
- You are able to advice C-level clients;
- Perform under pressure, you stay calm and collective;
- Fluency in English and Dutch, both written as oral.
- You are ambitious, entrepreneurial and commercial;
- You have strong analytical and communication skills.
Working at this company means working in a dynamic, ambitious, fun and result driven team of senior consultants. The company has a diverse and inclusive working environment; they respect each other, value everyone’s strengths and ensure a good work life balance. Besides, they offer great primary- and secondary benefits as, among other:
- Profit sharing scheme;
- Excellent pension scheme;
- A mobility scheme where you decide yourself how to spend it;
- 24 paid holidays;
- On-the-job training aiming to maximize your professional growth through coaching and courses tailored to you.
Interested in this vacany? Send me your resume via the button below! If you have any questions about the vacany you can contact me by phone, e-mail or Whatsapp.
Vanwege covid-19 kunnen de procedures langer lopen dan gewoonlijk. Wij doen ons best om jou voor en tijdens de procedure zo goed mogelijk op de hoogte te stellen van alle vervolgstappen.