Senior Project Manager - Noord-Holland
Your chance to work on stuff that matters; on high impact projects where good PM work is vital!
At Purple they are passionate about telling stories that reach, move, capture and touch people. They help their clients discover the power of telling stories across various immersive channels. They’ve helped their partners to harness powerful technologies that bring ideas and product launches to life. At the heart of their approach is their own platform: Hyro. It’s a unique software tool that’s easy to operate, but powerful enough to use in any situation.With Hyro they can tell the story of their clients using any hardware imaginable; from immersive experience rooms to a mobile brand experience center – or any other screen. They work for big names, such as Microsoft, SAP, Interpolis and Honeywell.
To achieve this, Purple employs around 50 people. Purple is actually a full-service software house: the Hyro Storytelling Software is the focus, but most customers are first served with a strategic story concept and a technical realization plan, while the Purple design team helps to produce the first visuals. From software developers and product developers, to project managers and a commercial business development team, and even a 2D and 3D studio. In a growing company organized the way they are, the traditional employer-employee relationship is more like a partnership. We spend a lot of our time working. And we all expect something different from work. Think about what you want, need or desire from your future workplace. Purple wants to make sure there’s a match from both sides!
As a Senior Project Manager within Purple you’re the main point of contact for clients and the internal Purple team when you’re managing aproject.You willkeep the helicopter view of the dynamics of the activities and know how to engage and motivate people.
- Your job is to quickly understand and solve problems as they arise. You’ll do everything you can to helpthe team work towards the common goal. You establish great work relations and ensure people arealigned and engaged.
- You offer internal and external stakeholders clarity and structure, in support of decision making and toensure project progress.
- You prepare and chair regular project meetings (internally and externally) to ensure stakeholderalignment. You stay on top of project developments and any changes in project status regardingdelivery.
- You manage project risks by actively keeping an eye on the critical path of the project planning andsimulate if/then scenarios.
- You mitigate project risks through implementing fall back scenario’s and find alternative solutions ifcertain worst case scenario’s take place. You involve leadership if/when needed to manage escalations.
- You create a project timeline and budget and track progress using GANNT chart planning and standardproject progress templates.
- You manage expectations and relationships with 3rd party vendors, following a clear process that allowsus to source the right equipment and services against the right conditions. Demarcating scope andmanaging expectations.
First of all you are: Decisive. Goal getter. Genuine communicator. Dependable team player. Besides that you have:
- 5+ Years relevant work experience (preferably in the AV industry but in the creative / tech Marketing /Communication / Event Management or Advertising industry will suffice).
- Experience in delivering multi-million euro projects with multiple 3rd party suppliers in an international environment.
- You are a people person, who can easily adapt to working with different types of people, internally aswell as externally. With the skill to engage, motivate and from time to time convince people.
- Deep experience in applying project methods in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken (Dutch is a big plus but not required).
- Flexible and accommodating to different time zones.
- Full-time available; 40hrs work week.
- Great planning and organization skill – you know how to get from A to B.
- Self steering capacity – you love to act instead of just talk.
- Energetic and lively communicator – you can move people to action.
- High sense of responsibility – you take pride in what you deliver and don’t wait for others to tell you what to do.
Working as a Technical Projectmanager within Purple, means working in a crucial role in an ambitious, fast-growing and purpose-driven company. Besides that you’ll get:
- A good salary between €5000-€6500 (depends on experience).
- Profit sharing and potential dividends.
- Great secondary employment conditions.
- Awesome colleagues.
- A chance to work on stuff that matters; on high impact projects where good technical PM work is vital.
- The freedom to decide when, where, and how you work.
- A chance to work with big, international clients.
Interested in this position? Then I look forward to your application! If you would like more information about this position, please send me an e-mail or a message via Whatsapp and I will contact you!