(Senior) Manager Sustainable Finance - Noord-Holland
Work on different projects in areas such as Sustainable Finance Regulations and Climate Risk in the financial sector!
Our client is a consultancy firm specialized in Regulatory Change.Their Consultants support and assist in understanding, structuring and implementing (new) laws and regulations, which, due to their inherent complexity, effect all aspects of the organization. Our client is a company with an open culture where everyone can be themselves, where there is room for relaxation and fun and where work and private life are in balance. If you love strategy, change management and the financial industry then working at this company will be the perfect next step for you.
As a Manager you will become a member of a dynamic, ambitious, fun and result driven team of experienced consultants. You will work in teams or independently on different consulting projects within focus areas as Sustainable Finance Regulations and Climate Risk in the financial sector. You are a solid sparring partner to clients’ executive teams and the board of directors regarding data challenges both from a technical as well as a business perspective.
What you’ll do:
- Make an impact, be influential, and deliver a distinct value proposition with sustainable solutions;
- Be a trusted manager and change consultant to clients and colleagues;
- Set the strategy and roadmap to design fit for purpose solutions, set up an action plan, deliver and implement the solutions;
- Identify regulations, assess requirements and determine the business impact for clients;
- Coach and guide (junior) consultants;
- Contribute to the growth of the company;
- Spot new business opportunities and introduce the company to new clients.
- Graduated with a University Degree;
- At least 8 years consulting experience within the financial services industry, of which 5 years of experience in transformation initiatives within the regulatory change space and 3 years of experience within Sustainable Finance or Climate Risk related projects;
- Communicate both formal as well as informal at an executive level and team level;
- Perform under pressure, you stay calm and collective;
- Fluency in English and Dutch;
- You have strong analytical and communication skills.
Working at this company means working in a dynamic, ambitious, fun and result driven team of senior consultants. The company has a diverse and inclusive working environment; they respect each other, value everyone’s strengths and ensure a good work life balance. Besides, they offer great primary- and secondary benefits as, among other:
- Variable and/or discretionary bonus possibilities;
- Excellent pension scheme;
- A mobility scheme where you decide yourself how to spend it;
- 28 paid holidays;
- On-the-job training aiming to maximize your professional growth through coaching and courses tailored to you.
Interested in this vacany? Send me your resume via the button below! If you have any questions about the vacany you can contact me by phone, e-mail or Whatsapp.