Senior Manager / Director - Noord-Holland
Do you want to be a solid sparring partner to clients’ executive teams and the board of directors? This is your chance!
Our client is a consultancy firm specialized in Regulatory Change. Their Consultants support and assist in understanding, structuring and implementing (new) laws and regulations, which, due to their inherent complexity, effect all aspects of the organization. Their clients are executive teams and the board of directors. If you love strategy, change management and the financial industry: working at this company will be the perfect next step for you!
As a Senior Manager/Director at this company you will be part of a team of 18 consultants. You will work in teams or independently on different consulting projects with operational risk management related challenges and/or regulatory change in the financial industry. You are a solid sparring partner to clients’ executive teams and the board of directors.
What you’ll do:
- Make an impact, be influential, and deliver a distinct value proposition with sustainable solutions;
- Be a trusted manager and change consultant to clients and colleagues;
- Set the strategy and roadmap to design fit for purpose solutions, set up an action plan, deliver and implement the solutions;
- Identify regulations, assess requirements and determine the business impact for clients;
- Coach and guide (junior) consultants;
- Contribute to the growth of the company;
- Spot new business opportunities and introduce the company to new clients.
- Graduated with a University degree;
- At least 9 years consulting experience within the financial services industry, of which 5 years in transformation initiatives within the regulatory change or operational risk management space;
- In-depth knowledge of operational risk management practices as: SREP, ICAAP, etcs;
- Experience with business case development, creating roadmaps and strategic planning;
- Experience in client delivery leadership roles – experience in leading initiatives or engagements with clients;
- Program and/or project management skillset;
- Fluency in English and Dutch, both written and oral.
Working at this company means working in a dynamic, ambitious, fun and result driven team of senior consultants. The company has a diverse and inclusive working environment; they respect each other, value everyone’s strengths and ensure a good work life balance. Besides, they offer great primary- and secondary benefits as, among other:
- Profit sharing scheme;
- Excellent pension scheme;
- A mobility scheme where you decide yourself how to spend it;
- 28 paid holidays;
- On-the-job training aiming to maximize your professional growth through coaching and courses tailored to you.
Interested in this vacany? Send me your resume via the button below! If you have any questions about the vacany you can contact me by phone, e-mail or Whatsapp.