Senior Consultant Sustainable Finance - Noord-Holland
Working in a dynamic, ambitious, fun and result driven team of senior consultants!
Our client is a consultancy firm specialized in Regulatory Change. Their Consultants support and assist in understanding, structuring and implementing (new) laws and regulations, which, due to their inherent complexity, effect all aspects of the organization. Their clients are executive teams and the board of directors. If you love strategy, change management and the financial industry: consulting at this company will be the perfect next step for you!
As a Senior Consultant Sustainable Finance at this company you’ll be part of a team of 20 consultants. You’ll work in teams on different consulting projects in the financial industry.
What you’ll do:
- Make an impact, be influential, and deliver a distinct value proposition with sustainable solutions;
- Work together with managers and consultants from the company on client’s most important management agenda items, by executing transformational programs, working on projects/initiatives that are of essential importance to them;
- Contribute to the growth of the company;
- Think of new business opportunities for the company.
- Graduated with a Master’s degree or similar education;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the financial services industry ;
- Experience with risk management, data management and/or regulatory change within banking, insurers, pension funds and/or asset managers;
- Experience with coaching (junior)consultants;
- Excellent communication skills in English as well as Dutch, both oral as written;
- You can perform under pressure;
- You are analytical, driven by results and able to adapt in rapidly changing environments;
- You are ambitious, entrepreneurial and commercial.
- If you have affinity/experience with Climate Risk and/or Sustainable Finance in the financial industry it would be highly advantageous.
Working at this company means working in a dynamic, ambitious, fun and result driven team of senior consultants. The company has a diverse and inclusive working environment; they respect each other, value everyone’s strengths and ensure a good work life balance. Besides, they offer great primary- and secondary benefits as, among other:
- Profit sharing scheme;
- Excellent pension scheme;
- A mobility scheme where you decide yourself how to spend it;
- 28 paid holidays;
- On-the-job training aiming to maximize your professional growth through coaching and courses tailored to you.
Interested in this vacany? Send me your resume via the button below! If you have any questions about the vacany you can contact me by phone, e-mail or Whatsapp.