Senior Consultant Advisory - Zuid-Holland
Opportunity available for a Senior Consultant with a focus on the Real Estate industry
Our client is an international advisory company withing real estate. The people are talented, intellectually curious and driven to make a difference for their clients, community and the firm. It is an organization bound together by a passion for excellence, respect for others, flexibility, integrity and developing theirselves and others. They have over ninety-five years of excellence in accounting, tax and advisory, combining the technical resources, entrepreneurial approach that today’s dynamic business environment demands.
They work side by side with client teams to identify and implement effective solutions that optimize profitability and growth, improve workflow and performance, or manage risk and compliance. They add value for their clients because they truly understand their industry, but also understand what is required to make-the-difference in their specific industry. Last year, our client has expanded its operations to Europe and focusses on the Real Estate, Private Equity and Life Sciences industries through a Dutch entity. The Advisory practice in Europe is the ideal playing field for professionals that want to benefit from the energy and agility of a start-up organization, while at the same time having the stability and safeguard of one of the largest professional services organizations in the US.
We are looking for strong individuals that are seeking the next big step in their career and want to be part of their fast growing Advisory Practice.
At this moment, the European Subsidiary, has an opportunity available for a Senior Consultant with a focus on the Real Estate industry. Our client is located in The Hague, The Netherlands. The client basis is located in Europe, with a special focus on the UK, Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg. The ideal candidate has a strong background in Finance and/or Operations within a pan-European Real Estate organization and understands the complexities of each regions local accounting and operating practices, tax structures, entity hierarchy structures and how they need to be combined to produce efficient business processes and can be supported by a technology platform.
If you are:
- A highly dedicated professional with impressive credentials and driven by new challenges and growth opportunities;
- A team player who believes in providing world-class client service and interested in becoming immersed in various industries;
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community.
We are looking for a highly dedicated professional who is a team player who believes in providing world-class client service and interested in becoming immersed in various industries and who fits the following descriptions:
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Accounting, Finance, or Economics, or equivalent professional knowledge and/or work experience. Master’s degree preferred;
5-7 years of relevant experience;
Fluent in English and preferred second language (Dutch, French, and/or German);
Proven trac record of Project Management;
Experience with (pan-European) implementation of real estate ERP software is highly preferred;
Expertise in real estate business process and technology including familiarity with major industry software packages (Yardi Voyager, MRI, Horizon, Argus etc.);
Strong team leadership skills and ability to guide clients through process optimization and system configuration sessions;
Strong Communication skills;
Strong change management skills;
Excellent skills in Accounting and Finance;
Ability to work virtually, with travel up to 75%.
- Endless opportunities to contribute to the 11th largest professional services firm in the US
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything they do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which the live and work
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
- A flexible work environment with competitive benefits
Heb je interesse in deze vacature, dan zie ik graag je reactie tegemoet. Uiteraard kun je voor vragen altijd contact met mij opnemen.