Junior Financial Modeler - Noord-Holland
Develop yourself into a Financial Modeler at the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm!
CBRE Investment Management is a leading global real assets investment management firm operating in over 30 offices and 20 countries around the world. Through its investor-operator culture, the firm seeks to deliver sustainable investment solutions across real assets categories, geographies, risk profiles and execution formats so that its clients, users, people and communities thrive.
CBRE Investment Management is an independently operated affiliate of CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2020 revenue). CBRE has more than 100,000 employees serving clients in more than 100 countries. CBRE Investment Management harnesses CBRE’s data and market insights, investment sourcing and other resources for the benefit of its clients.
You will be part of the Global Digital & Technology team based at Schiphol. The Digital & Technology department’s primary focus is to be an indispensable partner to the business, who delivers solutions to help the business achieve our 4P’s. Through technology and related business solutions they enable superior investment decisions for their internal clients, driving exceptional business performance. They strive to ensure stability of the systems and continuously look for innovative ways to grow and adapt to changing business needs.
In this position you will join the Global Anaplan team that is responsible for creating and maintaining Real Estate asset and portfolio level forecasting models and Real Estate market research models and analytics.
Anaplan is used as their primary tool to support these models. With the team you are responsible for maintaining and enhancing financial models in Anaplan. You will be required to translate business requirements into model design and responsible for the timely delivery of new functionality according to the Agile SCRUM methodology. You will be interacting with business users and required to support them with their internal and external reporting processes.
The tasks of the Financial Modeling Engineer are to:
- Participate in Agile SCRUM projects.
- Translate business requirements into model design.
- Implement model enhancements or new models and test end-user processes.
- Create/deliver correspondence, presentations, and other materials where applicable.
- Respond to business inquiries involving the models and related process questions.
- Develop queries and reports using complex table matrices to support dataflow to and from Anaplan.
- Work on complex model challenges where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Collaborate with colleagues (business and D&T) to deliver efficient support to the forecasting process.
We are looking for an enthusiastic young professional with around 1 to 3 years’ work experience that meets the following profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business, with an emphasis on Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Experience with Anaplan would be an advantage.
- Financial/ Real Estate industry experience is preferred.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum is preferred.
- Experience with financial analytics / modeling would be an advantage.
- Self-motivated, smart and quick to learn.
- Interest in, and focus on, customers and passionate about creating good user experiences.
- Pragmatic and solution-oriented attitude.
- Excellent oral and writing skills in English.
The terms and conditions of employment you can expect in this position:
- Annual salary between €30.000-€45.000
- 25 vacation days
- Bonus scheme
- Good pension scheme
- Discount on your health insurance
- Advantage on your sports subscription or when purchasing a bicycle
- Laptop and phone
Interested in this vacany? Send me your resume via the button below! If you have any questions about the vacany you can contact me by phone, e-mail or Whatsapp.