Credit Risk Manager - Noord-Holland
Work as a Credit Risk Manager in one of the largest ranked Financial Groups in the world!
Our client is a international bank based in Amsterdam. The bank is growing rapidly within the European market. The bank is organized pragmatically and hands-on and has more than 300 employees in the Netherlands. If we get in touch with you, we will tell you a lot more about the organization!
Currently our client is looking for a Credit Risk Manager for their office in Amsterdam. As a Credit Risk Manager you will be a part the CRM Department. The CRM department combines both Credit Risk Management team and Enterprise Risk Management team. As a senior of the team you will hold a lot of responsibility in this diverse and challanging organisation.
The Credit Risk Manager performs identification, assessment, monitorations and evaluatiions of credit risks on portfolio level. This includes:
- Overseeing and challenging 1st Line of Defense (LoD) activities;
- Monitoring and escalation of material credit risks and control issues to internal committees;
- Execution of risk management cycle for credit risk;
- Maintaining and writing credit risk policy documents;
- Supporting development and enhancement of internal credit risk models;
- Performing credit stress testing and offering perspective of its strategic implications for the lending portfolio;
- Contributing to ICAAP/Recovery plan/RAS processes and recommending actions to the senior management.
- Academic degree in quantitative field, Finance, MBA or other relevant field of study;
- Wide practical experience with credit risk in corporate banking;
- Advanced Excel (VBA) and Data Manipulation skills are a must;
- Analytical skills and ability to provide effective challenge to organization;
- Stakeholder management skills;
- Problem solver who takes initiative, works structurally and translates ideas into practical (pragmatic) solutions;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Fluent language skills in English.
Besides a great job in an international and developing environment, you will receive a good salary in line with the market (indication 80-85K) and:
- 29 vacation days (15 additional days);
- travel allowance;
- good pension scheme;
- training opportunities.
Interesse in deze functie? Dan zie ik je sollicitatie met CV graag tegemoet! Mocht je vrijblijvend wat meer informatie willen over deze vacature, stuur mij dan een mailtje of een berichtje via Whatsapp dan neem ik contact met je op!