Creative Strategist - Noord-Holland
Working as Creative Strategist in an inspiring and fast-growing environment? This is your chance!
At Purple, they’re not the standard marketing or design agency. They’re on a mission to create attention grabbing moments. They believe in the power of visual storytelling and technology that amazes your senses. They deliver creative solutions that solve their customer’s problems.
Purple works for an international customer base, ranging from Microsoft to Pepsico and Under Armour. They always take full responsibility for the projects they do – from ideation to final delivery. Their projects range from app development to building (digital) customer experience centers.
In a growing company organized the way they are, the traditional employer-employee relationship is more like a partnership. We spend a lot of our time working. And we all expect something different from work. Think about what you want, need or desire from your future workplace. Purple wanna make sure there’s a match from both sides.
Creative strategy is more than just coming up with solutions that works. It’s about mixing fantasy with facts, innovating through insights, and giving shape to big ideas that grab attention.
As a creative strategist your job is to solve business problems for the customers in the marketing space. You’ll do so in a multi-disciplinary team that serves international clients. You’ll be generating lots of new ideas and are responsible for making sure that these can be turned into reality – they value a pragmatic approach. You need to be convincing and speak plainly — a good idea only works if others believe in it too. You need to be able to earn the respect of both senior management and front-line staff – trust is crucial for any type of creative teamwork.
- 3+ Years relevant work experience (creative / tech industry or in a similar role);
- Academic background (from Philosophy to Neuropsychology – we love new perspectives);
- Fluency in Dutch and English, both written and spoken;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Creative problem solver with a solid business sense;
- Great planning and organizational skills;
- The ability to work calmly under pressure.
Working as an Creative Strategist within Purple means working in an crucial role in an ambitious, purpose-driven company, where you get a chance to work on stuff that matters; on high impact projects. Besides that, they offer:
- A competitive salary, profit sharing, and potential dividends;
- Great secondary employment conditions;
- The freedom to decide when, where and how you work;
- A chance to work with international clients.
If you are interested in the vacancy, I look forward to your receive your CV! If you have any questions, you can contact me by mail, WhatsApp or phone.