Consultant Regulatory Change - Noord-Holland
Be a part of challenging projects in regulatory change
Our client is a consultancy firm specialized in Regulatory Change. Their Consultants supports and assists in understanding, structuring and implementing (new) laws and regulations, which, due to their inherent complexity, effect all aspects of the organization.
Our client is a fast growing company with an open culture in which everyone can be themselves, where there is room for relaxation and fun and where work and private life are in balance. Because of this rapid growth, our client is looking for a new colleague to join this team and to work on interesting and high level projects.
As a Consultant Regulatory Change you will become a member of a dynamic, ambitious, fun and result driven team of senior consultants. You will get to work directly with executive teams and the board of directors of your clients. If you are curious by nature and willing to become a specialist, this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
As a Consultant Regulatory Change you will work on challenging projects in the financial industry. In teams or individually you will be a trusted (regulatory) chance Consultant to your clients. Your clients are executive teams and the board of directors. With your love strategy, change management and the financial industry you will set the strategy and roadmap. You will design fit for purpose solutions, set up an action plan and deliver and implement solutions.
Some of your other responsibilities are as a Consultant Regulatory Change:
· Collaboratively work on your client’s most important management agenda items, by executing transformational programs, working on projects/initiatives that are of essential importance to them;
- Collaboratively work on your client’s most important management agenda items, by executing transformational programs, working on projects/initiatives that are of essential importance to them;
- Identify regulations, asses requirements and determine the business impact;
- Have an impact, be influential, and deliver a distinct value proposition, with sustainable solutions;
- Monitor and prove compliance with the use of high service delivery life cycles (SDLC).
- Graduated with a Master’s degree;
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience. Experience within consultancy is a must have;
- You have financial industry experience and experience within large financial institutions;
- You are able to advice C-level clients;
- You are ambitious, entrepreneurial and commercial;
- You are driven by results and are able to adapt in rapidly changing environments;
- You have strong analytical and communication skills.
Besides excellent primary and secondary conditions of employment you will experience a steep learning curve and make a huge impact on your consulting career, clients and business. The secondary conditions mainly include:
- Variable bonus;
- Profit share;
- mobility allowance;
- laptop and phone allowance.
Heb je interesse in de vacature dan zie ik graag je reactie tegemoet. Uiteraard kun je voor vragen altijd contact met mij opnemen.
Leonie van der Molen +31 (0)634967829