Client Onboarding Analyst - Noord-Holland
Become a part of a fast growing international company and be in control of your own growth
CBRE GIA pairs real estate expertise with industry-leading technology to tailor global and local accounting and reporting solutions to their client’s distinct portfolio. They deliver fully-integrated, property to fund level services that respond to the fluctuating needs of their client’s investment lifecycle, enabling them to reduce tehir human capital and technology costs. With more than $108 billion assets under administration and over 16,500 properties, CBRE GIA have proven experience providing consistent and personalized services to more than 3,300 clients in nearly 40 countries.
We are looking for a client onboarding analyst to join the team within CBRE Global Investment Administration (CBRE GIA)! The client onboarding team is responsible for coordination of the timely execution of new business awarded to CBRE GIA. You will have a central position between stakeholders, new clients and employees of CBRE GIA.
The Client Onboarding function has been established to coordinate proper transition for all the new mandates. Internally, you work closely with Business Development to understand and implement the agreed scope of services contracted with Clients. You also interact with the multiple Client Servicing and Technology Teams in the implementation of the onboarding plan.
Your responsibilities may consist of:
- Prepare Project Plan in accordance with scope of services agreed with the Client;
- Communicate Project Plan internally to relevant teams in a clear way, communicating clearly deadlines goals and objectives;
- Coordinate the completion of activities across multiple business lines and onboarding work streams (Corporate, Operations, Technology) based on applied onboarding methodology;
- Support operational teams with the execution of some operational onboarding activities, such as for example: the definition of operating model, facilitation of the handover of information, etc;
- Communicate to internal stakeholders;
- Maintenance of Onboarding Toolkit.
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone looking to eventually grow into a Client facing role and be the first point of contact for Clients and EMEA Management during the Onboarding phase of the mandates.
- Master’s Degree;
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience, working in international work environment. Project Support experience preferred;
- Strong planning skills. Ability to organize according to priorities;
- Strong affinity with Project Management;
- Strong affinity with Real Estate;
- Strong interest in Technology;
- Knowledge of Fund accounting business is preferred;
- Team player;
- Fluent in English (Dutch is not required for this position).
Salary indication: 50-65k gross income on a yearly base
Heb je interesse in de vacature dan zie ik graag je reactie tegemoet. Uiteraard kun je voor vragen altijd contact met mij opnemen.