Business Development Manager - Noord-Holland
Are you THE Business Development Manager with the right mindset that can facilitate growth from a commercial perspective?
Our client Purple is not just your average software company, they make innovative solutions which help companies to visualize their ‘story’ better. This ranges from customer experience centers to virtual studios and interactive displays. They do this by means of their software package called Hyro. Purple doesn’t just supply the software, but also helps the client set up and make optimal use of their creative solution. So they are a mix between a software company that supplies a standardized software product and a creative agency that advises their clients. It’s a very informal company with a work hard, play hard culture. So you better not miss the Friday afternoon drinks! The company has grown rapidly in recent years and currently consists of 50 employees. They are currently working on opening an office in the U.S., where you will also be visiting regularly!
You are primarily responsible for developing, maintaining and expanding relationships with (new) customers and partners and selling the software. It is a dynamic role with many responsibilities and room for your own input.
You see it as a challenge to use your experience as a business development manager in the software sector to take the sales department from Purple to the next level.
You identify opportunities and dare to take them. You are comfortable with having conversations from C-level to other layers within the company. You know how to get to the root of a customer’s challenge and advise them on how to solve the problem using the product.
What they expect from you? First of all you are a go getter, strong communicator, a relationship builder and commercially driven.
Besides that, you have:
- 5+ Years relevant work experience (in the software B2B industry).
- University degree (preferably in applied sciences).
- You have a large professional network at senior management level that will answer your call.
- Fluency in Dutch and English, both written and spoken.
- Flexible and accommodating to different time zones.
- Full-time available; 40hrs work week.
- You have demonstrated experience in multi-level stakeholder management on C-level.
- You take responsibility and love to work independently.
- You are constantly searching for new business. While fully aware of the market and its needs.
- A fixed salary, ranging from €3500 to €4500 and a performance-related bonus.
- A non-standard company culture characterized by Purple’s 4C’s; Creative. Compassionate. Courageous. and Curious.
- The freedom to decide when, where and how you work.
- Our traditional Christmas dinners, summer parties, ski trip, drinks, team training days and engagement in team building activities.
- Public transport card.
- Personal training budget and days.
- Working at a super cool office, clickhereto see it yourself!
Interested in this position? Then I look forward to your application! If you would like more information about this position, please send me an e-mail or a message via Whatsapp and I will contact you!